How to Download
Quickly download the supporting audio for any Rockschool book by following the steps below.
- Create an RSL account (Already have an account? Sign in)
- Navigate to the 'Downloads' section of your account
- Input your download code in the 'Enter Book Code' box (Your download code is printed on either the inside front cover or the 'Welcome' page of your book)
- Hit the 'Enter Book Code' button
- Your audio will then appear in the 'My Downloads' section below, in both the 'Recent' and instruments tab
- Import the audio onto your favourite device or playback software
How to Create an Account
Creating an RSL account is easy. Simply follow the steps on the create an account page.
The Rockschool audio format is standard MP3 for easy transferability to your favourite device
Having trouble downloading your audio? Please read the FAQs below before contacting RSL.
- Q: I can't find my download code! What do I do?
- A: Your download code is printed on either the inside front cover or the 'Welcome' page of your book
- Q: My audio didn't download properly can I try again?
- A: Yes! Simply hit the 'Download' button again and your audio should resume downloading
- Q: My audio downloaded, but I can't find it on my machine.
- A: If you're on a PC, navigate to your 'Downloads' section using windows explorer. If you're on a Mac open up finder and navigate to the downloads tab.